Are you tired of the lack of knowledgeable eClinicalWorks technical support from your Managed IT Services provider? NetworkAntics eClinicalWorks IT support is the West Coast-preferred team for eClinicalworks IT support vendor.
Based in San Diego, NetworkAntics is an outsourced IT team that believes in making IT issues invisible so that companies can focus on doing what they do best. Our IT Consultants have visited the eClinicalWorks campuses, met with the on-site support team, and spent an incredible amount of time learning the product inside and out so that our team could achieve the status of preferred eClinicalWorks IT support vendor.
NetworkAntics provides break/fix support and has assisted medical practices and groups up and down the west coast with sound business advice on topics such as:
- Can your IT team be our biggest eCW technical advocate?
- Are servers better off in-house or the cloud?
- The eClinical updates are driving my staff crazy. What do we do?
- Do you know how to maintain our scanners and label makers?
- Are there alternatives to eCW? How much are costs?
- Should my fax be hosted by eCW?
- What Operating Systems should I be using?
- Can you troubleshoot our eClinical systems when they go down?
- What router should I buy?
- What workstations should I buy?
- Why is the eClinicalWorks document management system contain constant error messages for my staff?
Need help now? We’ve got you covered. Try searching through some of our popular blog posts and great resources to get you going!
NetworkAntics eClinicalworks IT Support Resources:
Are we HIPAA compliant now that we have an EMR?
Yes! We not only assist with support your eClinicalworks IT environment but also understand a great deal about HIPAA compliance. NetworkAntics is always mindful of the liability of not having the correct policies and procedures in place, so we are incredibly thorough with our work so that you don’t have to worry. We also perform risk assessments for medical practices and basically any service handling patient health information. Select the premium IT specialist that specialize in healthcare. Contact Network Antics today!